Friday, October 4, 2013

G.Skill RAM

I've been really neglecting my blog. I thought I share this with you Last May I replaced my PC with parts I purchased from Newegg. Among those parts was a 16 Gig RAM kit from G.Skill. http://www.gskill.com/en/ .

The Kit I purchased is their G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231545.

I have used their RAM in an number of Client PC with great success. When my system started giving me the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) the last thing I suspected was defective RAM.
After eliminating all other hardware at the reason for the BSOD, I discovered the RAM was defective. This is a first in all the RAM I've purchased from G. Skill

I went to their website and fired off an email explained the problem and my diagnosis  to come to this conclusion. In two days I received  instruction to fill out the online RMA and submit it. The RAM has a lifetime warranty. A short time later I received the RMA # and shipped the RAM off. Within a couple of day I opened my mailbox and there was a complete new RAM kit. No Hassle, No arguments. A refreshing change from the hassles I gotten from other hardware suppliers.

If you're looking for good, reliable RAM,  G.Skill RAM is the place to look. It's available at different price levels to cove a wide range of users. http://www.gskill.com/en/series/desktop-memory 

From basis desktop RAM, their (Value Series), to their best their (TridentX Series). I recommend looking into their RAM. First for reliability and second for product backing. That's all I'm using from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment